In a week of bad news, bad news, bad news, it’s really tempting just to curl up under the covers and hide from the wide world web. But: 1. That would make you uninformed and 2. You’d miss out on all the really thought-provoking, interesting stories out there this week. And that would be a crying shame.
Things I loved this week:
- What Life Is Like When You’re Born on a Commune, Vanity Fair
- Can Jill Soloway do justice to the trans movement?, New York Times
- Working hard pays and Christina Tosi can prove it, Refinery29
- Whit Stillman’s, “The Cosmopolitans,” The New Yorker
- How do I make friends in my late 20’s?, New York Magazine
Photo credit: AZ, via Flickr